have been ignoring this space. #1 : my pink rose from 8tv 2 more weeks, i'm off. yoga teacher training course is starting on 21 march. i'm a bit nervous. i dont know whether i'll be able to follow the syllabus. 200 hours. our timetable starts at 6am and end 5.30pm. some days start at 5.30am and ends earlier. monday to saturday. sunday is off day. phew... at least a rest day. nervous nervous...
komuter is my mode of transport to work. for many many years, there were many ups & downs. train delayed for hours, jam packed train, stranded in stations, flooded track, & the best currently was the walk along the railway track . let me add more to my choo choo train story. yesterday, the aircond in the train was out of order. never mind. nothing new. then, water started 'flowing' (not dripping...it was flowing) from the 'roof' of the train. rain in the train! so rhyme! hahaha. i was standing very near the spot. hesitated whether to take picture or not. scared people will laugh at me for being so sakai. but dont care lah. #1 : (t)rain juice? some one must have tried to stop the water from flowing down. see the the tissue paper? #2 : the seat was soaking wet after 15 mins. i have submitted pic #1 to The Star, hoping to win RM50. last attempt failed. better luck this time? hehehehe....
Keeping track of days for year 2019 just for fun. Whenever I post something on IG, I will put an indication of Day xx of 365. Today is the 102/365. Why am I doing this? Don't know. Just for fun. Days seems to pass by so quickly. Suddenly, it's the weekend, and then Tuesday is here! Ah, have to start thinking about poses & sequences as most of my classes fall on Tue-Thu. I am happiest on Thu morning because I know I can rest in the evening (unless I have to do replacement classes lah). I still have one class on Friday evening, but it's ok. The thought of being able to sleep in on Friday morning is a luxury, although my body clock will wake me up at 7am, sometimes earlier!! Day 102 of 365 - Woke up at 7am after about 10 hours of sleep. Breakfast of fish balls noodle + one piece of "chicken floss with salted egg yolk" biscuit + black coffee. I only have the time to enjoy the biscuit today after receiving it on Monday evening. Why? No time...
Comments